Save the date: VdS Fire-Safety 2018 on the 4th and 5th of December at the Cologne Exhibition Centre
With an international programme and a new VdS-Symposium on “Security and Alarm Management”
A date that should not be missing in the calendars of fire prevention and protection professionals: the renowned VdS Fire-Safety on the 4th and 5th of December 2018 at the Cologne Exhibition Centre. The event will offer interesting innovations; for example, the new symposium “Security and Alarm Management – From Planning to Intervention” (“Sicherheits- und Alarmmanagement – Von der Planung bis zur Intervention”) will be part of the programme for the first time. It is based on the tried-and-tested VdS-Symposium “Safety and Security Services” (“Sicherheitsdienstleistungen”), but offers a much broader range of topics. In particular, it reflects the fact that safety, security and fire protection services are increasingly converging and need to be carefully coordinated for optimum risk prevention and protection.
The symposium “Fire Extinguishing Systems” at VdS Fire-Safety 2018 will take place with an international focus and simultaneous German-English translation – as is traditionally the case in every second year. Numerous current case studies and solutions from Germany and abroad will be discussed.
The specialist conference and symposia classics of VdS Fire-Safety Cologne are of course not to be missed. In total, the following conferences can be visited (conference language is German if not otherwise indicated):
- Structural Fire Protection (Baulicher Brandschutz), 04.12.2018
- Security and Alarm Management (Sicherheits- und Alarmmanagement), 04.12.2018
- Fire Extinguishing Systems (international, with simultaneous translation German-English, 04./05.12.2018)
- 44th Professional Development Seminar for Fire Protection Managers (44. Fortbildungsseminar für Brandschutzbeauftragte), 04./05.12.2018
- Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilation Systems (Rauch- und Wärmeabzugsanlagen), 05.12.2018
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems (Brandmeldeanlagen), 05.12.2018
- Compact Seminar Construction and Fire Protection in North Rhine-Westfalia (Bauen und Brandschutz in NRW), 05.12.2018
Large trade fair with themed forums
Parallel to the specialist conferences and symposia, current products and solutions for fire protection systems, structural and organizational fire protection will be presented at the large, international trade fair, in many cases including product demos and spectacular experimental presentations. Here, trade fair visitors and all conference participants can gain an overview of innovative industry offerings and exchange ideas with the suppliers.
The thematic forums within the exhibition hall are also open to all visitors: the “Future-Forum for Fire Protection”, an innovation of the past year, which was excellently received, as well as the proven science and exhibitor forums.
Further information and registration options for exhibitors can be found at: